I have not posted recently as I have not been on the radio. I was taken very seriously ill last November and have been in hospital up to a couple of days ago, Friday 15th January. I am currently in a care home. I hope to make a full recovery but it will take time. I hope to be back on the radio and G4MCU.net soon.
- Email me: jon(at) G4MCU.net
- Progress re 70 MHz
- My absence
- September 2020 tropo
- 23 centimetres with the IC-9700
- Activity on 2 metres, calling CQ and QRZ.com
- Sporadic E on 2 metres at G4MCU so far in 2020
- The cost of new rigs including the IC-9700
- Tropo opening 28th to 30th December 2019
- Remembering Norman Fitch, G3FPK
- RSGB Convention 2019
- 2 metre tropo on 14th and 15th September
- Single exam for Full UK licence?
- Late June tropo
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets