I have not posted recently as I have not been on the radio. I was taken very seriously ill last November and have been in hospital up to a couple of days ago, Friday 15th January. I am currently in a care home. I hope to make a full recovery but it will take time. I hope to be back on the radio and G4MCU.net soon.
- Email me: jon(at) G4MCU.net
- Transequatorial propagation on four metres
- Those were the days
- RSGB Convention 2022 dining companions
- My take on the RSGB Convention lectures and the event 2022.
- RSGB Convention 2022 – the venue
- G1NOX – SK
- Sporadic E and a tale of the unexpected
- One giant leap on 70 MHz
- Progress re 70 MHz
- My absence
- September 2020 tropo
- 23 centimetres with the IC-9700
- Activity on 2 metres, calling CQ and QRZ.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets